Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Challenge Met!


30 Day Challenge is complete! From the pictures, you can see I gained muscle definition, a new hairstyle, and focus. :-) I also gained healthier eating habits, higher energy levels, more stamina, almost complete elimination of headaches, one pound and two inches. Those last two definitely weren't part of my original goals, but I'm choosing to believe it is muscle mass and be positive about it.

Anyway, here is my official plug for Livefitmama. It is a great way to jumpstart your fitness journey, is affordable, and actually kind of fun! All of the workouts can be done at home with minimal equipment (just free weights - or detergent bottles filled with water, if you're cheap like I am). Next challenge starts October 13. They also have a program specifically designed for pregnant women!

No comments:

Post a Comment