2. Eating ice cream and drinking cow's milk and putting sour cream on things.
3. Having my children use the toilet independently without a running commentary to me.
4. Sleeping through the night.
5. Using the toilet without an audience or a child crying because he can't come in with me.
6. Sleeping late on weekends.
7. Having a life where my thoughts are not consumed by toileting issues and sleep.
And then I will look back at this time and say, "Remember how great it was when the kids were little?"
7 Quick Takes is hosted at Conversion Diary