Monday, October 21, 2013

Guess I can sleep tomorrow. And shower whenever.

See this?

And this?

My husband met five deer on the way home Saturday night. Three of them survived the encounter. Thankfully, he is completely uninjured. Our entryway is currently covered with stacks of things that were in our car. It's amazing how much was being stored in our little Versa!

See this sweet boy?

He spent the weekend in diapers, due to a stomach bug of some kind. On Friday, he went through three outfits. We spent the day driving out to Boston. If you wondered why there was no blog post, it's because I was doing laundry so my son would have clothes to wear on day two of our visit.

So our entryway is also covered in clothes and diapers and toys and car seats from a weekend visit with two small children.

My husband is at a concert tonight, probably getting home around midnight. He has to be at work at 5:30AM - for the first time ever. Tonight I single-handedly got two exhausted, emotionally wrought children to sleep. Both in my room, of course. Still, I feel somewhat like SuperMom.

Did I mention we're showing the house tomorrow at noon? Guess what I'm doing tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Gah!!! That car...! Glad he's okay!! You had the weekend from you-know-where - prayers for you this week!

    ReplyDelete