I don't usually like to make dinner, mostly because it involves dishes and time. As a rule, my husband makes dinner, though I'll do so on occasion while my husband plays with the kids.
There is, however, one recipe that even I don't dread making: Waldorf Salad.
Get out a cutting board, sharp knife, serving bowl, and spoon. That's all the dishes you'll need.
1. Core and slice 3 lbs of apples into bite size pieces. Put them in the bowl.
2. Add 1 lb of raisins to the bowl.
3. Add 1 cup of sunflower seeds (out of the shells) to the bowl.
4. Add honey and mayonnaise or Miracle Whip to taste as a dressing. I would start with 1 cup mayo and 1/4 cup honey, but it truly is "to taste" - hard to mess up.
5. Stir them all together with the spoon.
6. Rinse off your knife and cutting board and put it on the table with a loaf of bread.
Tada! Serves 4-6, depending on your appetite.
I would add the tag "organic food" to this one, since we used organic apples, raisins, and sunflower seeds with local honey... but the mayonnaise just makes that seem inappropriate. :-)