Wednesday, April 3, 2013

He is Risen! Happy Easter!

Jeremy and I attended the Vigil Mass without the kids, as 2+ hours seemed to be asking a lot of little ones. They stayed with my mom, brother, and sister-in-law.

Two cool dudes
On Easter morning, we went to Mass together, the four of us with my brother, sister-in-law and dad. Mom had liturgical duties at a different Mass, but at least most of us went together. We met up with her afterwards for brunch at my parents' house.

Anne and her Godfather

I had planned last spring to get this dress altered, as it was a size too large, but I kept procrastinating and never got it done. Laziness pays off! Between the weight I haven't lost around my waist from the pregnancy and being larger from nursing, it fits quite well. :-)

Easter joy!
All photos courtesy of my brother Keith

1 comment:

  1. Great family pics. The pic with Keith & Anne ....priceless. Love Aunt Monica

    ReplyDelete