Friday, April 26, 2013

7 Quick Takes (Vol. 37): Bragging


-1-
It's been a busy night, so I'll fall back on Peter to entertain you all. :-)

-2-
Peter: Mommy, will you read that magazine again to me, without skipping pages?
Jeremy: Busted.

-3-
Mommy, Anne is crying because she is all alone in her chair with no Mommy to hold her.

-4-
*holding his inflatable globe* And then, Mommy, we can play with my Google Earth.

-5-
While pretending with Daddy -
Jeremy: Ahh, I think I'll just go to sleep.
Peter: No, you can NOT go to sleep. It is two in the morning and not a time for sleep!

-6-
OK Peter, you can have your ice cream sandwich now.
I just want the ice cream. You can have the sandwich.

-7-
Peter wouldn't stand still for his picture, but here's a video of his new haircut!


video

2 comments:

  1. Cute video....yes, that is a big boy haircut. Love, Aunt Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's singing, "I'm a bouncing tiger" as he dances around. Not sure where that came from!

      Delete