Friday, February 22, 2013

7 Quick Takes (Vol. 30): Winter Storm Nemo

-1-
Want to see how much snow we got?

Shocking, I know.

-2-
A friend from church suggested Anne will choose Nemo as her Confirmation name, since she was baptized that weekend. I said that is a boy's name; she can pick Nemesia. My mom pointed out, "That's a pretty forgettable name. Annemesia?" :-)

-3-
Peter went sledding for the second time this winter. This time he actually had fun. See, the first time he went, snow stuck to his gloves, which was not OK. Being the enterprising mommy that I am, I used bread bags and rubber bands to prevent such a horrible thing happening again.

-4-
video
And a quick video of our successful sledding adventure!

-5- 
He also made his first snow angel!

-6-
All in all, we had a great time.

-7-
Other than the fact that my brother, Anne's Godfather, got stuck in Boston and was unable to attend her Baptism. But as multiple people pointed out to me, he only missed one day. He'll be her Godfather for the rest of his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment