Friday, January 11, 2013

7 Quick Takes (Vol. 24): Peter Says

-1-
I lost all track of time debating how to spend my Barnes & Noble gift cards from Christmas. So instead of anything thought-provoking, tonight you get seven VERY quick takes from life with a toddler. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


-2-
Hm, Mommy drinking Daddy's water? That's an abomination!

-3-
"I said the donkey, shaggy and brown, I carried His mother uphill and down. I carried her safely to Bethlehem town - "
Mommy, I will carry you safely to Bethlehem town some time.

-4-
Then ONE time, when Jesus came of his mother's womb, for five minutes, he said, "John the Bapnist! Put these towels away!"

-5-
*laughing so hard he makes no noise* Mommy! That was funny and with no laughs!

-6-
You never know what a buffalo will say.

-7-
(a Peter-original parody of "Peaches")
"Move into the country, gonna eat a lot of milk... Milk comes from a, milk container!" How was that song?
That was a good song!
*disappointed* But it had milk in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment