Monday, July 16, 2012

My hubris!

I was so confident this wouldn't be a problem. Sure, Peter and I are spending the whole day at summer camp, but I'm only doing activities for 1.5 to 2 hours. I can totally handle that and not be exhausted at the end of the day.

Only, summer camp is not conducive to toddler or mommy naps. And it's hot, even when we can spend much of the day in the air conditioned office. And it's stressful for a little boy to be at camp all day instead of home.

Which is a long way of saying that I am too fried to be able to produce quality posts. I'll put some pictures up as I am able over this week and next, perhaps have some guest posts (any volunteers?), but until I can come home at the end of the day wanting to do anything other than melt onto the floor, I'll spare you my ramblings. :-)

PS: I'm going to blame being pregnant rather than being old.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering how you are? Haven't seen a post in a few weeks and I love reading what you write(even if I don't comment all that often, sorry :(

    Hoping all is well :)
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All is indeed well, camp just took a lot out of me. That, and the "morning" sickness of the first trimester is still holding on a bit. :-P I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a message for me!

      Delete