Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Poor neglected me...


When I was little, my cousin was interested in photography and used me as her subject matter somewhat regularly. This one cracks me up; I look like a poster child for sponsoring a child overseas!

Do you ever feel like this? As if no one understands how hard life is? During this week after Easter, many Catholics pray the Divine Mercy novena. The prayer associated with this image of Jesus' mercy is simple.

Jesus, I trust in You.

He gets it. He loves you. Everything else is details.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how simple. And how I need this today! Thank you so much for sharing this. I'll be repeating it to myself OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely found it to be so helpful for putting things back in perspective. Glad I posted it just as you needed it!

      Delete