Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gratitude for Hand-Me-Downs

I love hand-me-downs. They represent generosity, recycling, excitement for a new toy/shirt/etc., and money that doesn't need to be spent! Our next-door neighbors have blessed us abundantly with hand-me-downs from their two boys. Allow me to show off a bit.

Where do I put the key?

Too big, but too exciting to put away.

He's actually been using this the past couple of days!!!

Woah, it moves!

These don't even begin to show the clothes (packed away to grow into), books, and other toys they have given to us. I remember my excitement as a child, receiving packages from my cousins in Texas. I knew the clothes would be too big to wear for another year, maybe, but I still wanted to try them all on and see what I got. I'm grateful to our neighbors, both for the material benefit and the excitement they bring to Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment