Friday, January 27, 2012

Bummis Fabulous Wet Bags

Every now and then, I like to do a review of some product I really appreciate (or, once, found absurd). So far, companies haven't been beating down my door to offer me free products, so I am at liberty to choose only things I use and really think are worth promoting.

Allow me to introduce the Fabulous Wet Bags from Bummis. We own four of them, two medium and two small. I use them for cloth diapers, wet clothes, swim wear, and sometimes just as a mini diaper bag (if I know I'll only be doing one change).


They are sturdy, easy-to-clean, and water-tight. They can be laundered with the diapers. I like the bright prints and the fact that they match Peter's diaper covers. :-) I have been very impressed with how well these wet bags contain smells. I thought that the zipper might be a weak point, allowing moisture and odors to escape, but I have happily been proven quite wrong!

Bummis wet bags are made in Canada, all materials come from North America, and products are shipped in environmentally-friendly packaging.

Finally, they are reasonably priced at $11.50 for a small bag and $14 for a medium bag (at least at our local store). I can't think of a single criticism of these bags; they're a great investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment