Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Grandpa

My Grandpa died this evening after a long, full life. I will miss him. In fact, I already do.
Tomorrow, in honor of the man who always had them for me in his car, 
I may just go buy some lemon drops.

Showing me the view from the rotating restaurant,
 most likely pointing out interesting landforms and architecture.

Posing with me and Marie at a look-out point in Arizona.
I am looking quite stylish with my orthodontic headgear.

May Angels lead you into Paradise;
May the Martyrs receive you at your coming
and lead you to the holy city of Jerusalem.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Beautiful pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry to hear of these :( I hope that you will find peace in all of your memories and that your family will be a great source of comfort. Know that I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete