Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Craigslist findings

Peter got new diapers today! Well, new to us. In an ongoing quest to find the (non-existent) perfect night diapering combination, we are moving towards FuzziBunz with hemp soakers. I got one used at luvaboos, our local cloth diapering shop, and it has worked very well. So I scouted out Craigslist and found a few more. Granted, they are almost all girly colors, but hey, he's wearing them to bed. I'm sure the other babies won't make fun of him. :-) My other recent Craigslist acquisition is a Moby wrap! I have read many glowing reviews, so I'm looking forward to trying it myself. I'll let you know how it works next time I take him out. Hooray for people who resell baby items!

3 comments:

  1. I did not know you wanted a moby...I'm about to sell mine!!! And we find that a prefold with a wool cover works great at night (at that age we were either adding a doubler or using two prefolds). If you buy the yarn at joanns (100% wool) on sale it would be ~4 or 5 bucks and I could crochet you a wool cover/soaker! (-Karra)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to keep an eye out for sales! Thanks for the offer and the diapering advice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been using hemp doublers and it's working well, at least for now. If we need more absorbency, I will definitely contact you, though!

    ReplyDelete